Women and TLUG - a personal rant

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 10 19:06:57 UTC 2013

Zb

Your use of expletives sir does not give credibility to your being a
assistant professor, neither does your interpretation of concerns raised by
a female member of this list reflect well on your integrity as a human
being. Having the said academic credentials is worthless if one is unable
to act considerately and with empathy and compassion.

Tsk-Tsk such language !

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Zbigniew Koziol <softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>wrote:

> On 10/12/13 19:55, Myles Braithwaite wrote:
>
>> Zbigniew Koziol wrote:
>>
>>> I can not bare silly, sick nonsense. I will not. Simple?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> zb.
>>>
>> A lot of people would consider your comments silly, sick, and nonsense.
>>
>> Your comments aren't helping this discussion. If you continue to attack
>> others on this mailing list you will be banned.
>>
> ha, ha, ha. Please ban me than?
>
> Methods of Lenin and Trocky? Fuck you.
>
> I guess I were on this list before you was born.

*Aruna Hewapathirane*
Consultant/Trainer
Phone : 647-709-9269
Website: <http://goog_1768911931>Open Source