Women and TLUG - a personal rant

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 10 18:37:20 UTC 2013

| From: Zbigniew Koziol <softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>

| But I did not believed in you.

This seems like an attack.  It could just be non-native speaker of
English getting it wrong.

I asked offline for a clarification but haven't resolved this.

| From: Zbigniew Koziol <softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>

| This is sick. I care now she is a woman or not.

I don't understand this (it isn't quite English), but it too seems
like an attack.

What's up?  Zbigniew doesn't even go to TLUG meetings (wrong
continent).  So Renata couldn't have been talking about him: he
hasn't even the justification of reacting to a preceived attack.
And he is unlikely to have observed what Renata is talking about.