Women and TLUG - a personal rant

Maureen maureen-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 9 22:31:12 UTC 2013

I am a woman and I attend TLUG as often as I can but working in the
theatre oft times Tuesdays are out for me.  I was at TLUG last month and
will be again this Tuesday,tomorrow in actual fact, I have never had
anything but the same sort of courtesy I gave everyone there returned in
kind.  I am learning about Linux and everyone is most helpful. I even
love going out for beer and listening to the discussions.
I believe we reap what we sow.
Thanks guys for always being so kind and helpful.
Maureen