Women and TLUG - a personal rant

Kirti Prakash kirtijee-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 9 20:36:27 UTC 2013

Talking about women. I am one of those who has with very strong support
women in their life. One being my Mother! She just an inspiration what she
achieves everyday!

For those, who don't know me. I am graduate of Humber College in database
studies.
Currently I am looking for some good mentors with my career. Any takers?
Women mentors would be alright with me.

Kirti