Ubuntu Hour - Toronto

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 5 22:19:19 UTC 2013

>Are you focused on Ubuntu desktop or will there be discussions about
server as well. I'm personally not a ubuntu desktop as >I like my
arch/manjaro but I do use it for servers from time to time.

It is not a session with a scripted agenda Will, one is free to contribute
in any area and you are most welcome to do so about servers if you would
like to ? I would personally like to hear your experiences with Ubuntu
Server :-)

It will be a very informal low-key fun session !

--

<https://sites.google.com/site/arunahewapathirane/home/business-card/buisness-card.png?attredirects=0>