laptop advice time...

Matt Price moptop99-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 21 21:40:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm looking for a replacement for my lenovo t410 (got wet!). I am
considering getting one of the newer editions of the same (t430,
t430s, t430u...), but I wanted to check in and see what machines y'all
recommend.  I'm looking for:

- a really nice keyboard -- I spend most of my day typing.  Lenovo
used to have the nicest eyboards around but I thin that has really
changed.
- perfect Linux support for graphics, touchpads, etc -- I have a busy
time coming up and I don't want to spend time futzing with this
machine
- half-decent speakers would be nice too, as I watch movies & stff on my laptop.

That's really about all I need.  I really welcome your help!  Thanks,
Matt