Dell PowerEdge servers for sale - $50 each

Erik Levinson erik.levinson-IaPBhvjdSnNWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 21 01:43:00 UTC 2013

All,

As before, we're getting rid of some more of our old Dell PowerEdge servers ($50 each). This will be the second last batch, and the last one will be about six PE2950s probably in January.

1. 1U PowerEdge 1950 two dual-core Xeon 5160s 3.0Ghz (64-bit, VT-capable), 16GB RAM, dual power, rails, PERC 5/i RAID controller, cd drive, no hard drives

2. 1U PowerEdge 1950 two dual-core 3.0Ghz, has a bad RAM slot, dual power, rails, PERC 5/i RAID controller, no hard drives. cd drive.

3. 1U PowerEdge 1850, 4GB of RAM, 64-bit two dual-core Xeon 3.4Ghz CPUs, PERC4 RAID controller, dual power supplies, rails, cd drive, no hard drives

4. 1U PowerEdge 1850, 4GB of RAM, 64-bit two dual-core Xeon 3.4Ghz CPUs, PERC4 RAID controller, dual power supplies, rails, cd drive, no hard drives

5. 2U PowerEdge 2850, 4GB of RAM, 64-bit two dual-core Xeon 3.2Ghz CPUs, PERC4 RAID controller, dual power supplies, rails, cd drive, no hard drives

6. Random sets of rails for PowerEdge 2850s/1850s - free and will be included with the above even if you don't want them :)

All pulled from service at the colo. All are being sold as-is with no warranty. Pick up from our office at King & Dufferin at a pre-arranged time when I'm present.

Thanks

--
Erik Levinson
CTO, Uberflip