How to get started on mobile development

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 8 17:09:55 UTC 2013

I took a better look on their site, and found this:
"Native speeds on iOS and Android
iOS and Android production games built on top of OpenGL for maximum
performance
When you’re ready to launch your game, run a single command to package
either iOS or android binaries ready for upload to the Google Play Store or
Apple’s App Store.  Your game will run at native speeds, taking full
advantage of the powerful GPUs and CPUs in modern smartphones.  We’ve
handled all the differences between iOS and Android for you."

Looks like you develop your game/app/demo using html5/javascript, and the
SDK compiles it on a native format. It will not run javascript on the
mobile device.

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.