How to get started on mobile development

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 8 02:57:05 UTC 2013

A very easy framework is Game Closure (www.gameclosure.com). I installed it
a couple months ago, messed with it a little but never got time to do
anything serious. But looks interesting, and creates apps for Android and
iOS.
It's javascript/css/html5 based, and says it can achieve native speeds.

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.