Input on future mobile platform

Antonio Sun antoniosun-N9AOi2cAC9ZBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 5 16:20:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

What's your idea about the near future mobile platform? What's in trending?
Which of today's technology do you think will take the lead tomorrow?

I'm mainly talking about the technology driven world (i.e., the Android
world) because I view Apple's iSeries more of company driven, because in my
view, the Android world is more open to the new technologies. E.g., you can
put Ubuntu on Android devices now.

The reason that I'm asking is that, although the Java-based Android is in
domain of current mobile development platform (in my so-called technology
driven world of course), I don't think it will be future, and I don't
believe Google is happy about the Java-based platform either. What do you
think? Which one will win over tomorrow?

I have my own view on this, but would like to know yours as well.

Thanks

Antonio