[TLUG-ANNOUNCE]: Linux in the Park 2013

Kevin Cozens kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 4 00:59:07 UTC 2013

On 13-08-03 06:44 PM, Colin McGregor wrote:
> What : An informal get together for Linux geeks, freaks and friends
>
> When : August 17th, 2013 from 10:00 AM on.

I would have given some thought to attending if you had picked a better
weekend. August 17th is the first Saturday of the Ex which means it is
Warriors Day so I will be at the CNE all day.

The one good thing is that I have rarely seen it rain on Warriors Day (in
the morning during the parade), so the chances are good that you will have
good weather for an event in the park.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.