pop.gmail.com oddity

Peter King peter.king-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 29 19:42:38 UTC 2013

About three or four days ago I started getting the annual "fingerprints do
not match" message in my mail logs about pop.gmail.com. So I ran openssl to
get the latest google fingerprint, pasted it into my .fetchmailrc, then also
updated my certificates with c_hash, and... well, I still have problems, at
least occasionally. Sometimes fetchmail can access my gmail account with no
problem. But sometimes I still get the error message. What gives? Any ideas?
Better yet, any solutions?

Peter King			 	peter.king-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Department of Philosophy
170 St. George Street #521
The University of Toronto		    (416)-978-4951 ofc
Toronto, ON  M5R 2M8
       CANADA

http://individual.utoronto.ca/pking/

GPG keyID 0x7587EC42 (2B14 A355 46BC 2A16 D0BC  36F5 1FE6 D32A 7587 EC42)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 7587EC42