Was Cutting the Cord, Getting rid of the monkey

James Mcintosh jamesemcintosh-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 25 21:26:38 UTC 2013

The bankruptcy trustee company handling the declaration of bankruptcy did not tell me what they would do with the money.

They have various bankruptcy trustees (maybe half a dozen), two or more receptionists, a lot of handouts about bankruptcy laws, furniture, coffee, water dispensers, paper and styrofoam cups, a building, advertisements in newspapers, radio, television, etc. They have to use legal researchers to keep up to date with government bankruptcy laws, and train all their people on whatever changes may have been made, as well as create the revised handouts.

Their charge is less than $3,000 - something like $2,700. The price may rise with time, due to inflation.

James E. McIntosh
jamesemcintosh-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org