Soup Alternatives

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 25 08:06:04 UTC 2013

A few other possibilities

   - Kabab Grill, Yonge & Gerard (middle eastern) -- good reviews, meat and
   veggie variety, has upstairs seating that could be talked into reserving a
   spot for regulars.

   - Donair Kebab House, same area  -- ditto except for the upstairs

   - Yueh Tung, Dundas @ Elizabeth

   - There's always the food court in the Toronto Life bldg (NE corner
   Yonge & Dundas, where the futureshop is. There are a number of highly-rated
   non-chain places there.

Evan Leibovitch
Toronto Canada

Em: evan at telly dot org