looking for Raspberry Pi'rs

bob295 icanprogram-sKcZck+fQKg at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 24 13:18:38 UTC 2013

Yes.   I'm looking for "pilot students" who have no prior exposure to this course
material to help work through the lesson changes,  new instructions etc. that will be
required for someone to do these lessons on a Raspberry Pi.

As the author of this courseware,  I'm not the ideal candidate to find all the issues that
a novice will encounter.

Thanks.

bob