looking for Raspberry Pi'rs

bob295 icanprogram-sKcZck+fQKg at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 24 12:55:41 UTC 2013

I have a new toy on my desk.    Quite impressed so far.

I also host an online Introduction to Linux Programming course
(http://www.icanprogram.com/55ux/main.html).    I'm looking for volunteers to
run through this course using only a Raspberry Pi (including a Raspberry Pi
via ssh).

If you are interested in helping out don't hesitate to contact me offlist.

bob
PS.
I have had a screencast version of this course material on my "wish list" for
some time.     I'd love to connect with someone with screencast production
experience.