Was Cutting the Cord, Getting rid of the monkey

Dave Cramer davecramer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 22 21:17:55 UTC 2013

My son has a formidable bill with bell due to youthful stupidity.

I spoke to bell and said they have three choices

1) he declares bankruptcy and they get 0
2) he does a consumer debt proposal and they get 50%
3) we negotiate where he pays what he owes them and they cancel the contract

He owes around 2k, his cancellation fees are 2k (yes he has 4 phones, don't
ask)

First off you can't find one person that can deal with this, you have to
talk to A/R for negotiating payment, then retention to discuss cancellation.

In the end they won't discuss it at all. Any constructive advice would be
helpful

Dave Cramer