Cutting the Cord

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 22 16:34:51 UTC 2013

OK. deed is done. Rogers retention made me an offer - unlimited Extreme
Plus (45/4) for $100 but I turned it down. Let's hope TekSavvy does the
trick. Because I'm going from cable to DSL, I can actually have them in
parallel while I do the transition. I have till May 29 to return my rental
boxes to Rogers.

BTW -- is the FTTN equipment at the home end a router (with NAT and
firewall), or just a modem?

- Evan

--
Evan Leibovitch