canadian vps hosting experiences

Marc Lijour marclijour-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 20 05:45:12 UTC 2013

Did anybody try Dreamhost? I've worked on some of their servers for a
school project and I was surprised to see 300MB and Terabytes of disk under
my finger for some $15 a month. One of the servers had an old broken Debian
install, and the support team refreshed it within a day. Performance was
stunning.

On the minus side, their website does not seem to do any justice to what
I've experienced. No static IP available but a "unique IP" that is not
guaranteed to stay the same...

Advice/comments?