Teksavvy Nightmare

Thomas Milne thomas.bruce.milne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 9 15:59:51 UTC 2013

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 7:29 PM, John Moniz <john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> On 04/08/2013 12:44 PM, Neil Watson wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 12:29:53PM -0400, Thomas Milne wrote:
>>
>>>   Indeed. I didn't realize that Canadians were still clinging to this
>>>   mythology of Bell as some omnipotent machiavellian hydra. Teksavvy, at
>>>

>> Bell Canada is a legitimate monopoly, a carrier, and a content provider.
>> They have a history of using their monopoly to wipe out all competition.
>>
>>  How about providing an opinion about a topic in which you have some
> familiarity.

I noticed that you are sending from Sympatico. Maybe you can answer my
actual question, which was about technical drawbacks to their service. I
see Bell adds things like anti-virus and so on on top of the service. Those
things can sometimes have some unforeseen negative consequences.

Do you find it generally fast and so on?

Thanks!

--
Thomas Milne