GTALUG Mailing Lists Refresher

Scott Sullivan scott-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 8 17:56:53 UTC 2013

It has come to my attention that some folks have been caught a little
off guard by the announcement of our move to Ryerson.

If you are one of those folks scratching your head wondering 'what
announcement?' then this message is particularly for you.

GTALUG runs multiple mailing lists based on the needs of the community.
http://gtalug.org/wiki/Mailing_lists

There is the general discussion list (this one) and also a low traffic
announcement mailing list. It is this latter list where we post
information about our upcoming meetings, special events or important
notices about the meetings.

We keep these two lists separate since there are folks that only want
the latter information. Additionally there are some great folks and/or
alumni that participate on the discussion list, but don't live in
Toronto and so don't need to hear about what meetings are coming.

So, if your only subscribed to this list, but want to know about our
meetings, please consider subscribing to the announce mailing list as well.

--
Scott Sullivan