Teksavvy Nightmare

Michael MacLeod mikemacleod-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Apr 6 18:07:40 UTC 2013

TekSavvy has no techs. Those tech visits are Bell techs. TekSavvy has no
leverage with Bell to ensure that Bell techs actually do their job. This is
just one of many problems with how the telecom industry in Canada is setup
and regulated. Believe me, if TekSavvy could actually do anything to ensure
that techs did visit when they were supposed to, they would.