Teksavvy lowers prices

Maxcess maxcess-KK0ffGbhmjU at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 3 00:12:57 UTC 2013

Hello Group

This is part of the email I got:
"As of your next billing date, you will notice that the Internet package you are subscribing to will change from High Speed DSL 25 / DSL à haute vitesse 25 at $52.99 to High Speed DSL 25 Pro / DSL 25 Pro - ON - RED at $39.99. "

I have also recently lost my server connection, because on the VDSL modem/router, does not have proper bridging.

I am now looking for a router that can handle VDSL speed and has dd-wrt? Does anyone have any info on this topic.

Have fun
Abby