Parking near GTALUG's new meeting location.

Yanni Chiu yanni-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 2 20:21:54 UTC 2013

On 02/04/13 3:49 PM, Scott Sullivan wrote:

> Campus Store Garage located at 300 Victoria Street, on the west side of
> Victoria Street between Dundas and Gould Streets.

I used to park there for evening meetups, but stopped a few years back,
because 2 or 3 times in a row, I couldn't get a spot (and traffic is
slow due to the foot traffic of students and others).

I usually park at the GreenP opposite St. Michael's Hospital at Victoria
and Queen - entrance off Queen St. You can also enter this lot from
Richmond St E., if you've come off the Don Valley.

If you don't mind spending $2 more for the evening, then the GreenP
right underneath Dundas Square looks to be convenient, but I've never
parked there.