So anyone else irritated by the bell touch tone service fee

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 28 01:40:19 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 03:23:00PM -0400, Dave Cramer wrote
> Just looked at this again.
>
> I've been paying 2.80 /mth for touch tone service. I wonder if I
> refuse this service will my phone stop operating ?

  A few notes...

1) You'll need a pulse dial phone

2) You won't be able to navigate telephone menus

3) Many years ago when Sympatico was the only choice, I subscribed,
but ADSL wouldn't work, until my grandfathered pulse line was set to
touch tone.