Old Sims Available

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 17 14:37:23 UTC 2012

I was recently given an ISA plug-in board, which has 4 RAM SIMs on board.
I'd guess that the board itself was a video generator. It has a Xilinx
XC3090-70 FPGA and Motorola 68020 processor on board. So this is pretty
ancient technology.

Each of the 4 SIMs has 8 chips. Each chip is a Siemens HY85110008BJ-70,
with 20 pins arranged in 4 groups of 5 pins. Each SIM has 30 pins. Before
I ditch the board, can anyone use the SIMs?

Peter

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto