New notebook Win7 fun

Alex Gabriel alex-os5u1bLqfxy+Ff04BfjinA at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 17 09:45:35 UTC 2012

I also find that, under Windows, Revo Uninstaller does a very good job of
automating the removal of crapware.  My experience with PCDecrapifier is
that it launches all the uninstalls nigh simultaenously, thereby ensuring
some conflicts occur.  It's good for isolating the programs, but I tend to
use Revo Uninstaller to perform the actual removal of software.

I still use Windows for work (the entire office runs on it), but at home, I
use Linux.

Gabriel
"I had fun once. Once. It was terrible."