Powerline adapters

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 10 21:12:02 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:59:58PM -0700, William Park wrote:
> Hmm... I never thought about that.  Would there be a lot of
> RF interference from the electrical wires?

They have no shielding after all.  Why would they?  They were meant to
carry a 60hz supply of power.

HAM operators HATE powerline adapters.  They also mess with TV signals
in many cases (although given so many people have cable TV or satelite,
it is often not the owner of the powerline adapter that has a "problem".)

--
Len Sorensen