LPIC-1/equivalent SysAdmin courses - recommendation?

Todd Howe tehowe-lJUvcdpYuyfIEIWhD7vHkg at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 9 11:03:57 UTC 2012

Hi TLUGgers;

Ryerson has a Linux SysAdmin course that I was signed up for and stoked
to be taking. Unfortunately, they've now cancelled it for the fall
semester as only three people signed up.

(No Ryerson, I don't want to take the MS equivalent course. But thanks.)

Does anyone know of any good existing drop-in replacement Linux SysAdmin
courses available from Toronto (but preferably offered online)? Not
having this is going to mess up my upgrading plans.

(Here's the link to the cancelled course)
http://ce-online.ryerson.ca/ce/calendar/default.aspx?section=course&sub=0&mode=course&ccode=CXIT%20630

Thanks;
--
-____ Todd Howe ____________________ tehowe-lJUvcdpYuyfIEIWhD7vHkg at public.gmane.org ____-