Sandy Bridge

Slackrat torfree-GANU6spQydw at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 8 06:06:01 UTC 2012

"D. Hugh Redelmeier" a écrit profondement:

(SNIP)(SNIP)(SNIP)

I´m sending you this little gem I found as it may (or may not) be of
interest to you even though it is now a little dated, and shall respond
to your post at greater length later today.

(QUOTE)
Samsung is the first out the door with a fix for its customers.

If you've already bought a Sandy Bridge-based computer, you're probably
pretty discouraged at the news that there's a flaw in the chipset.

Samsung has already stepped up to the plate and said that it will refund
customers' money for those who have purchased a PC from the company.

Fujitsu, Acer, and Lenovo did not share details on what they intend to
do regarding the flaw.
(QUOTE)

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/sandy-bridge-chipset-flaw-refund,12119.html

Thanks again for your interest in my dilemma

--
Slackrat - AKA:
Bill Henderson