Free CrossOver for a year (Tomorrow only)

Kevin Cozens kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 31 03:04:58 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 05:13:24PM -0400, Scott Elcomb wrote:
> For those crossing over...
>
> <http://www.codeweavers.com/about/general/press/20121029/>

Interesting. Not sure what happens after a year. Does it stop working or do
you only have to pay money if you need tech support.

I have a few Windows programs I occasionally run in Linux using Wine. One
high end CAD package doesn't work any more in Wine due to how they check the
licensing key but it would be nice to run that from Linux. It might be worth
getting a copy of it to try it out and see how it compares to running
programs with Wine.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.