Looking for love on github

Colin McGregor colin.mc151-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 24 16:20:02 UTC 2012

Ran across the following story about a woman who is looking for love
via an advertisement on github :
http://gizmodo.com/5954354/can-this-girl-find-love-on-a-coding-website

The reason this is Linux related is some of the requirements  Noriko
Higashi has posted
(https://github.com/norinori2222/boyfriend_require/blob/master/README-en.md)
, which include :

- Someone who prefers Mac/Linux to Windows.
- Someone who writes beautiful code--it makes me cry tears of joy. (Required)
- Someone who maintains their own server (Required, Linux preferred)
- Someone who will let me help them maintain their own server (Required)
- Someone with public repos on Github (Required)

I wish her well, I fail in areas such as "Someone who can play classic
or jazz piano." (sigh...).

Colin McGregor