Views from an Red Hat -> Ubuntu -> Fedora migrator

Stephen Gordon stephen.a.gordon-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 22 21:25:30 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Lennart Sorensen
> On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 03:41:13PM -0400, Stephen Gordon wrote:
>> Of course there are two sides to every story:
>>
>> http://www.redhat.com/advice/speaks_gcc.html
>
> I have read that too.  Redhat was wrong.

I am simply pointing it out for anyone who might be less familiar with
the situation allowing them to form their own opinions (as informative
as sweeping statements about people being "wrong" on the Internet
are). Personally I don't remember RHL 7.x with all that much fondness
either but not due to anything related to this particular issue.

Steve