Ubuntu 12.10 released

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 19 11:19:39 UTC 2012

Reinstall it? o.O

That's strange. I can't really comment about it because I'm not an Ubuntu
user. (I use Arch and never really used Ubuntu before for more than a month
- just don't like gnome). But my girlfriend uses Kubuntu on her laptop and
since  Kubuntu 09.10 we don't need to reinstall it from scratch. Always
just updating and upgrading and never had big problems.

I know that these distros (ubuntu - kubuntu) are quite independent and
different, but most of the packages should be simmilar, also repos, or not?!

Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha - Kalib

Graduando em Sistemas de Informações - ESTÁCIO/FIC
Usuário Linux #407564 | Usuário Asterisk #1148
Fortaleza - Ceará - Brazil
Celular: +55 085 87620983
Certificações: ITIL
V3<http://www.itil-officialsite.com/Qualifications/ITILV3QualificationLevels/ITILV3FoundationQualificationinITServiceManagement.aspx>
 | CSM <http://www.scrumalliance.org/> | LPI-C1 <http://www.lpi.org/> |
LPI-C2 <http://www.lpi.org/> | LPI-C3 <http://www.lpi.org/> | Novell
CLA<http://www.novell.com/training/certinfo/cla/>
Minha Pessoa: Blog <http://www.marcelocavalcante.net>
Projetos: Tux-CE <http://www.tux-ce.org> |
Archlinux-br<http://www.archlinux-br.org>
 | Chakra <http://www.chakra-project.org/> | KDE Brasil <http://br.kde.org>
 | TLUG <http://gtalug.org/wiki/Main_Page> |
PUG-CE<http://pug-ce.python.org.br/blog/>

Proteja meu endereço como estou protegendo o seu.
Não revele e-mail dos correspondentes: use Cco (Copia Carbonada Oculta).
Retire os endereços antes de reenviar. Dificulte assim a
disseminação de vírus e spam.