FREE: XO-1, wireless card

Matt Price moptop99-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 14 18:39:21 UTC 2012

Hey Folks,

I have an old OLPC XO-1 that my kids no longer use at all, and I'd
like to see someone enjoy it a little before it is completely
completely updated.  Anyone on lthe list interested before I ask on
Freecycle?

I've also got the old wireless card from my Thinkpad T410 -- a
Realtek, um, 89xx-something-or-other.  It's a pretty standard a/g/n
card, nothing fancy, but if you need a wireless card it might come in
handy for you.  Again, just checking in before freecycling.

Thanks!

matt