FSOSS registration fees go up on Oct 11

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 8 00:28:48 UTC 2012

According to
<https://matrix.senecac.on.ca:8443/fsoss/fsoss/register2012.php>
Early bird prices are good until October 11.  I don't know whether that is
"until and including".

I'm planning on attending the CUDA workshop on the Thursday too.  There
are imited seats, allocated to the first 32 registrants.

On the Thursday there is an event for little hackable machines like
Raspberry Pi:
<http://zenit.senecac.on.ca/wiki/index.php/FSOSS_2012_Hackputing_Day>
I'd be interested in that too.  At last year's FSOSS, Dr. Eben Upton, the
creator of the Raspberry Pi, was showing prototypes.

See you there!