very cheap LASER printer, today only

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 26 22:14:40 UTC 2012

NewEgg is selling a LASER printer that can duplex (i.e. it can print on
both sides of a page) and is supposedly supported by Linux, for $24.99 +
$4.99 shipping.  Amazing.  I once paid $1400 for a LASER printer, the
cheapest any LASER printer had been up to that point (1988?).

<http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16828107049>

I saw these at Tiger Direct for $29.99 on (Black) Friday.  They also had
very inexpensive OKI colour LASER printers, but with no Linux support.