Database Diversity

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 20 00:22:33 UTC 2012

Wondering if you'd be willing to be part of the December "Database Panel."

I have assembled a set of questions on the Wiki...
http://gtalug.org/wiki/Talk:Meetings:2012-12

If you think there are interesting questions to add or to focus on, by all
means, feel free to suggest improvements.  We want this to have a view to
being a lively discussion between users of various systems, so pointing out
particular areas of strength is a fine thing.