Hosted E-mail services suggestions

Ted ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 15 15:34:30 UTC 2012

this for privacy issue, or domain issue?
note that gmail and MS services can host your email via "your" domain,
and i believe its  free.
Unless you do it yourself, you have a privacy issue.
Do it yourself, and you have a administration issue.

I am conflicted in what to do as well, as having the email server down,
and a cx getting a bounce back after 4 hours? not nice.
If you have a backup smtp and a dns set up for that, then hopefully
99.9999999 uptime.

Can also have google have email for your domain, then have a private
email server suck it of Google and not leave it there.
If your server goes down, at least it stays on google, until you fix the
server.

-tl