All in one box for open source PBX?

Alejandro Imass aimass-EzYyMjUkBrFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 6 20:33:49 UTC 2012

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 2:48 PM, John Li <jli-WfwUpw1fXYjQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looking for a all in one box(or board) type of solution for open source PBX?
> Wondering if you are aware of some products and if you can share your experience.

We have lately used Atcom products from China and I think they have a PBX:

http://atcom.cn/products_ippbx.html

We use their ATAs but the company seems pretty cool and their PBX
products should be a s good.

Other commercial products:

http://www.digium.com/en/
http://www.trixbox.com/products/appliance

This is a bit old butit shows the top 10 and their commercial links
will likely take you to hardware versions.

http://www.voiptoday.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=414:top-10-open-source-pbx-software&catid=53:general