wiki for household

Myles Braithwaite me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 2 15:00:42 UTC 2012

I am currently using DokuWiki for my own personal wiki and love it.

* Page can be categorized by namespaces
<https://www.dokuwiki.org/namespaces> (i.e.
innovatory:art:claude-monet:1866-women-in-garden).
* The tags plugin is great to for more categorization:
<https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:tag>.
* You can also use the dokubookmark plugin to keep links:
<https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:dokubookmark>. It also provides a
bookmarklet which makes it work just like Delicious or Pinboard.
* A database plugin if you want more relational data:
<https://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:database>.
* There is even a Sync plugin (that can sync by namespace) so you could
have an instance running on your server as while as your laptop.

MoinMoin does have reversion control that it does itself.

Myles Braithwaite
http://mylesbraithwaite.com | me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/@public.gmane.org