Small Business Accounting Software

Jason Shaw grazer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu May 24 21:06:37 UTC 2012

I second the FreshBooks suggestion, but I also work for them, so I'm a
touch biased :)

We are local to Toronto, and we have free M-F 9-6 support where you'll talk
to real people instead of recordings and automated operators.  Oh, and as
David mentioned, our basic plan is free forever, and includes the same
support as the paid version. AND it works great in Firefox and
Chromium/Chrome on Linux.

-jason
PS: We are hiring for a senior *NIX sysadmin/devops position, *hint*hint*.
http://www.freshbooks.com/careers/