Can root mount a partition and allow users to write to it?

Ted ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun May 20 03:27:01 UTC 2012

Modern day Video cards, throttle back power when not chugging,
I have one of those Nvidia, with the app that shows power use of card
(or thermo), it hardly does anything heat/power wise when you are not
having it
render 3d, or chugging frames of video. For all I know it may use less
when it's idle-ish state then a typical AGP, or old PCI vintage card.
But as you put it to task, then yes, some of those beefy GPU want you to
have a min. 800watt PS even.

-tl