[TLUG-ANNOUNCE]: GTALUG Meeting on Tuesday 10th April, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Fri Mar 30 17:53:43 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 01:42:46PM -0400, William Park wrote:

>I think this is just a symptom of what constitutes TLUG.  There are 2
>groups in TLUG:
>    - one group attends TLUG meetings regularly.  For them, this month
>      meeting is continuation of last month, and the discussion will
>      continue at the next month meeting.  Regardless of the topic at
>      hand! :-)
>    - the other group only attends for a particular topic.

I think there is a third group, who for various reasons (kids, distance,
competing commitments) *never* come to meetings, but regularly read the
list and occasionally contribute or pose questions.

I haven't been to a meeting in 10 years at least.
--

yours,

William