[TLUG-ANNOUNCE]: GTALUG Meeting on Tuesday 10th April, 2012 at 7:30 pm

john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 28 17:46:24 UTC 2012

OK, so there's a lot of egg on my face right now. I can only excuse myself for the fact that I'm fresh out of surgery convalescing at home and enjoying the effects that diminishing drug levels have in my brain function.

At least I don't think I offended anyone - hope I didn't. If so, an apology would be probably ineffectual at this point.

John.

From: john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
To: daniel.moniz-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Subject: FW: [TLUG-ANNOUNCE]: GTALUG Meeting on Tuesday 10th April, 2012 at 7:30 pm
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 17:36:30 +0000

Hi Daniel;

I don't know if you might be interested in joining this session. If nothing else, it may give you ideas of some items to research.

I should warn you that the value of some of these sessions can sometimes be degraded by members of the audience who love to tell everyone how they do things and derail the presentation; or the presenter goes in there winging it and is totally unprepared. At other times, the sessions are great. A lot depends on the skill of the presenter and these guys are volunteers. I've only been to a couple of these, so most of what I'm saying is hearsay and may be old information.

Dad.