MySQL book recommendation

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 8 22:17:30 UTC 2012

Renata,

On 8 March 2012 14:18, Renata Rocha <natzilla-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I need a MySQL Enterprise administration book recommendation, targeted
> to Linux admins. Preferably one with a kindle version.

I would recommend this book, I found it really enjoyable read and the
authors know their way around mysql very well

High Performance MySQL, 2nd Edition
Optimization, Backups, Replication, and More
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Released: June 2008
Pages: 712

http://www.amazon.com/High-Performance-MySQL-Optimization-Replication/dp/0596101716

Not sure the Kindle thing, I still read my books from a dead tree :)

> Thanks!
>
> Renata Rocha
> http://renata.org

William