CBC News and the Raspberry Pi

Do-Ming Lum do.ming.lum-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 2 15:08:26 UTC 2012

CBC Radio's Metro Morning show had Raspberry Pi coverage this morning with
one of the software developers from Seneca College. (Sorry I forgot the
name -- someone was changing lanes, apparently with the intent to commit
vehicular homicide and I ended up being somewhat distracted at that part of
the interview).

Hopefully, this egment will show up as a highlight for today:

http://www.cbc.ca/metromorning/episodes/