Bar code generator for Linux system

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 26 16:11:55 UTC 2012

Hello,

Curious, any one here have worked with bar code generator on Linux
system?  I have done a quick search and there seem to be a good number
of them.  It looks like Zint is the best choice but then it looks like
its no longer maintained.

http://www.adams1.com/unix.html

Just want to help a friend get going instead of changing back to
Windows due to this task alone.  She is not technical so I am looking
for something a little user friendly. Hoping someone has gone down
this route and would save me from having to install and play around
with each of them.

Thanks in advance,

William