Nokia to use Window mobile 7

Jason Shaw grazer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jun 17 14:06:05 UTC 2012

Nokia has one handset with Meego on it, the Nokia N9.  I have one and love
it.  It's super responsive, a nice UI that makes sense and has all the apps
I need on it.  Underneath it all is Debian.  No carriers in North America
have it, so I ordered it from Europe, but it is set up for pentaband GSM,
so it should work on any GSM network.  On Rogers, for data, I'm almost
always connected at "3.5G" speeds, which is Meego's way of saying HSDPA.

The N9 has been remarkably well received, and you can even dual boot
Android 4 on it, which runs like a dream.

http://swipe.nokia.com/

-jason