Which UPS?

Scott Allen mlxxxp-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 14 15:30:11 UTC 2012

On 14 June 2012 10:51, William Park <opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Anything to complain about APC ES 350?  It's the cheapest APC,
> and good enough for my need.

I'm not currently using it. It has only been used for my Mother's VCR,
which had a habit of losing its clock and timer settings after even a
momentary power loss. There were no problems with it in that
situation. It saved many a need to reprogram the VCR.

Its big brother, the APC ES 500 has worked fine on my PC and monitor
for many years, although it hasn't been required much since I leave
the system powered off when not in use and haven't had many power
failures when the system has been running.

--
Scott